Happy New Year!
I’m running into the New Year like a squirrel trying to get a nut! I’ve got a lot of things to do and I want to do them NOW.
Exercise. . .um, tomorrow?
Clean my house, um, next week.
Eat Better! NOW!
I’m trying so hard to stay low carb, but it’s tough when I’m the cook of the family and all the yummy things pass my nose on their way to my kids plates! Which is why I’m looking for new recipes that allow me to have similar foods, without all the carbs.
And here’s a really good one!
It came out quite lovely, and it’s a nice and filling snack to have when I have to run out the door and don’t have the time to cook something. I hope you enjoy it too! Let me know what recipes you make that help you stay on track when you have to “grab and go”!
Want to see the YouTube Version? Check it out here? Or scroll down, for the written recipe.
KETO Blueberry Chia Seed Muffins made with Birch Benders Paleo Pancake Mix and ChocZero Maple Syrup
Adapted from Birch Benders
2 Cups Birch Benders Paleo Pancake & Waffle Mix
3/4 Cup Water
1/4 Cup Butter, melted
1/2 Cup Chia Seeds
1 1/2 Cup frozen Blueberries
2 Tablespoons Cinnamon
*1/4 Cup ChocZero Maple Syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray a nonstick 12 muffin cooking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine frozen blueberries and cinnamon. Mix to coat. Set aside.
4. In another medium sized bowl, add Paleo Pancake & Waffle Mix, water, butter, chia seeds, and ChocZero Maple Syrup. Mix well until combined and no lumps are visible
5. Fold in Blueberry/Cinnamon mixture.
6. Scoop mixture in muffin pan, filling each section half way full of batter.
7. Cook for 35 minutes or until edges are golden, and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
8. Place on cooling rack for 5-10 minutes. Enjoy!
*Can’t find ChocZero Syrup? Try using your favorite sugar free pancake syrup!