I’m also the Blogger and humble designer of this blog.
It’s a cozy little place in Houston, TX where you’ll find ideas on food, gardening, and DIY projects. Here I share crazy life lessons surrounding my four girls (ages 20, 16, 14, & 11) my loving husband, and our “lick your face” Labradoodle, Coco. I hope you find an alternate perception of food and life, and how we are all connected through the food and projects that adorn our lives.
One more thing!
I’m a pretty spiritual person (though I don’t share that part of me here) in the traditional ways that one might think of. I choose to connect to it through food, mindfulness and the way I love myself and the people around me. BUT, I have written a devotional book, you can find out more about it here, and in the near future there will be more to come!
Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you stay and find a new friend! Contact me on any of my social media accounts, or send me an email, I’d love to hear from you!
🌸FOLLOW ME HERE🌸
- Homelife: http://www.instagram.com/nickiwooguru
- Lunches: http://www.instagram.com/lunchladyallthetime
- Plants and Garden: http://www.instagram.com/agardennotayard
- ▶️ My Blog: http://www.nickiwoo.com
- ▶️ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/theNickiWoo
- ▶️TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@nickiwooguru
- ▶️ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NickiWoo
- ▶️ Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nickiwooguru
- ▶️ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org