Are you ever so hungry that you feel as if you can’t eat?
I mean, of course you CAN eat, but you’re exhausted with hunger and it might be JUST TOO much to open your mouth and chomp up and down. Intellectually, you’re thinking you’d like something with vegetables, but OPPOSINGLY, you just might stab someone if they hand you a salad. And it’s true, weariness has overcome your languid spirit, but you’d still murder them slowly if they came within shouting distance with an asparagus spear.
Well friend. You’ve come to the right place.
This right here, is the thing that you make, when you feel as if all hope is gone. When you need a vegetable, but a starch is more aptly in order. When your jaws can’t take the ever tiring turmoil a raw vegetable or anything cooked for less than 5 minutes will bring.
When all you want is junk food, but your inner voices are telling you, YOU DESERVE MORE.
And you do.
A simple but satisfying personal pizza that can be cooked up in less than 10 minutes. Assembled in even less. With all that you want or don’t, and then cooked . . .NEH roasted and toasted so that every morsel that lingers on your tongue and grazes your teeth, allows you to greedily partake, never the while remembering, you. are. beyond. too. tired. to. eat.
Want to see the live action version? Check out my Youtube version here:
White Pizza with Garlic, Spinach and Chicken
- Flatbread or Pocketless pita bread (I used Low Carb Tortilla for mine, and the rest of the family pocketless pita bread!)
- Garlic, diced
- Jar of Alfredo Sauce
- Fresh Spinach, roughly chopped
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Pre cooked frozen grilled or roasted chicken, cooked according to package directions
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Onto your flatbread, rub approximately 1/4 tsp of diced garlic all over your pizza crust.
- Next, spread about 1 TB of Alfredo Sauce onto your crust.
- Take a nice handful of spinach, and sprinkle it evenly over the sauce.
- Cover with a generous portion of cheese.
- Top with a handful of chicken.
- Bake in the over for 9 1/2 minutes or until crust begins to turn golden brown, and the toppings are cooked and the cheese is melted! Let cool 5 minutes. Enjoy!
Got a loaf of French Bread lying around? Try this Delicious French bread Pizza!