It just ain’t right, on a weeknight.
Unbutton yo’ pants, cuz yo’ belly gonna do a happy dance.
We ain’t died, but our happiness done multiplied.
Ah Eazee Shrimp Boil that gun make you wanna slap yo’ mama
and not spicy or hot so yo’ babies can lick them finga’s!
2 lbs large shrimp deveined, but not peeled
1 lb small potatoes
8 corn cobettes
One sachet of Louisianna brand Crab, Crawfish, Shrimp Boil (I promise it’s not hot or spicy)
1-2 lemons, halved (optional)
2 TB salt
1. In a large pot, place cobbettes, potatoes, and Louisiana boil sachet.
2. Fill pot with water, add salt and lemon and cover. Bring pot to boil, and cook until potatoes are tender about 15 minutes.
3. Add shrimp and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Remove from heat, and let sit for 5 minutes longer.
5. Drain and STUFF YO’ FACE!