How to make Your Jack O’ Lantern Last longer


Just a quick little tip on pumpkin carving……

If you you live in a hot humid climate, or one where it’s no frightfully cold, carving your pumpkin too early may get you a moldy shrunken…not so masterpiece pumpkin.

Stave off the mold and early decay by spraying the inside of your pumpkin with.. . .

a bleach cleaning agent ( I use Clorox bathroom spray) – rub it all over the inside
Then. . . .
Apply a coat of petroleum jelly all over the inside and carvings.

This will help your Jacks last much longer. These beauties were made 3 days ago and still look freshly carved!!!


Print Friendly, PDF & Email

2 thoughts on “How to make Your Jack O’ Lantern Last longer

Comments are closed.