1. I like to paint bathrooms.
2. I like to paint bathrooms in my pajamas.
3. My pajamas are old t-shirts.
4. I don’t brush my hair when I paint bathrooms in my pajamas.
5. I like to take pictures of myself while painting bathrooms in my pajamas to prove that I actually do stuff.
6. I used to wear Tom’s Deodorant, because I don’t like aluminum in my deodorant. I buy Peach scented Tom’s Deodorant.
7. My husband told me that Tom’s Deodorant doesn’t work.
8. My husband told me I didn’t smell like peaches. He said I smelled like something else.
9. I gave the deodorant to my kid. I think she smells like peaches.
12. My kids say those colors are boring.
13. My kids say “WE” are boring.
14. I said, “So what? Wanna make something of it?”
15. They looked at me like I was an idiot.
15. I use a teeny tiny paint roller when I paint. Because. . . .it’s pretty, it’s light, and that girl on HGTV does it.
16. Only two of my children use this bathroom, yet there are 500,00 toothbrushes.
17. When I paint, sometimes I get paint on the floor. And I don’t care.
18. Sometimes, I get paint on the lights and I don’t care.
19. Sometimes, I try to get paint on my hands, legs, and in my hair. And I don’t wash it off, because I like how it looks.
20. Sometimes, when I paint, I dream. And I think my entire world will be more beautiful when I’m done.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Those are just a few of some secrets I’ve been hiding.
And I have another.
It’s a really, really, really, big one.
My family drinks Kool-Aid.
Like buckets full.
I drank some when I finished painting.
It was Yellow.
I only buy Yellow or Pink Lemonade, and that weird flavor with no color.
Our favorite way to drink it is Freshly Homemade with Lemon.
Which just sounds weird.
But is yummy.
And it uses half the recommended amount of Kool-Aid, and 1/2 fresh lemons. So it feels homey. The clown-ish.
So now you know. Judge me if you will.
Homemade Fresh Lemonade Kool-Aid
Also. No, I’m not running out of recipes. Does someone have to be running out of recipes in order to share a lovely special favorite beverage? Noooooooo.
This is really good, I promise. Believe you me, I got millions in the queue just awaiting till I have time to share them. But, in the meantime, you really should try it, just once. It really is quite good. And easy. Cause that’s important.
1. Squeeze 2 lemons into a Gallon sized pitcher. Drop lemons in.
2. Add Kool-Aid, sugar, and water. Stir with a too small spoon.
3.Chug, a chug, chug, chug.