- She’d like homemade food all the time. But doesn’t want to ALWAYS make it. And sort of resents that she does. I mean she likes to cook. But, come on. This is ridiculous.
- She’d like a little help cleaning the house. Or she’d like someone else to do it all together. She doesn’t want to clean the house. She hates it. HATES IT.
- She says she only wants her kids to try their hardest, but really she wants them to do better than any of the other kids. All of the other kids. All of the time.
- She’d like to do fun things. BUT ONLY if the fun stuff is something she wants to do. Not fun stuff you want to do, because that’s not fun to her.
- And well, she doesn’t really care what you’d like for dinner, she’s making what she wants, because SHE IS THE ONE WHO HAS TO MAKE IT. (see first bullet point) AND. . .if you don’t like it, she’s pissed. Because she went through all that hard work to make something she wanted to eat and you didn’t EVEN LIKE IT!!!!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – –
And Oh! One more thing . . . . .
If you have a few minutes to share your feedback on the ingredients used in personal care products (think lotions, body washes, shampoos, etc.) for babies and kids, please check out this survey from my friends at The Motherhood: https://www.
They want to know if you trust the ingredients in traditional baby/child care products, whether you’re reading product labels for personal care products the way you might read food labels, and other important and interesting topics.
There’s an option to submit your email address at the end of the survey – anyone who completes the survey and provides an email address will be entered to win one of 10 VISA gift cards worth $25. (The email address is just a way to notify the gift card winners and won’t be shared.)